Legal Transfer

Beebe School District reviews and accepts requests for transfer, both into and out of the district, on a case by case basis at all regularly scheduled board meetings. If you would like to request a transfer, please fill out Page 1 of the Petition for Transfer form and send the packet to your residential school district. Once approved, it will be forwarded to the non-residential district.

For more information regarding legal transfers, please see Policy 4.4 (Student Transfers). If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 501-882-5463.