Please view the linked video for a brief message from Dr. Nail regarding COVID-19 and district operations:
As stated in the video, Beebe School District will use 2 AMI days this Thursday, January 13th, and Friday, January 14th, in hopes of decreasing the spread of sickness and to allow time for those who are sick to heal. Please read the following information carefully for guidance on procedures and expectations for the remainder of this week:
• Thursday (January 13th), Friday (January 14th) and Monday (17th): All district buildings and offices will be closed to on site operations. This includes Food Service, Maintenance, Transportation, Pre-K and Daycare, and all other district operations. All buildings within the district will be deep cleaned during this time.
• All on site operations will be open on Tuesday, January 18th.
• All Special Education and Therapy services will be offered virtually. Please read further details in the AMI document linked below.
• Kindergarten through 2nd Grade NWEA MAP Testing will be postponed to a later date.
• All extracurricular activities will go on as planned. In the event that any changes to the schedule must be made, the district will communicate this via social media and the robocall system.
• All students will take home their school-issued chromebook, charger, headphones and mouse (if applicable) to complete work during the AMI days. •
• Any student who needs internet access may check out a hotspot from their school.
• If at any point you have technology issues or questions, technology support will be available through the following Google Form, which may be submitted by parents, teachers, or students. When responses are received, a member of our technology staff will reach out to provide immediate assistance during the AMI days. Google Form: https://forms.gle/dLcWxgeyXeR54JH29
• PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO READ ALL AMI EXPECTATIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS: https://bit.ly/11222ami
Again, we thank you for your continued support and grace as we work to do what is best for our students and staff. Remember that all teachers and staff will be available to help at any time during the scheduled school day for the next two days. You may find all district staff emails on our website, www.beebebadgers.org, under “About our District” then “Staff Directories.”