Would you like your child to attend Beebe Schools, but don’t live in the district? According to the Arkansas School Choice law, you can fill out an application to request that your child attend Beebe Schools, even if you are not a resident of Beebe School District. Pick up your School Choice application at Beebe Central Office, 1201 W. Center, Beebe, AR 72012. The application must be completed and returned to the Beebe Central Office, or mailed and postmarked by May 1st, 2016. If you have questions, please contact Beebe Central Office at 501-882-5463.