Register New Students, Maintain Permanent Records on all past and current students, Assist with pre-registration and scheduling, Maintain eSchool records (transcript, reports cards, etc ), Request records for new students, Send records for students who are moving or attending an institution of higher learning
Beebe Middle School has a comprehensive guidance program that is for all students.
Student Services provided:
- Large Group Classroom Guidance Sessions 5-6
- Some Topics Covered:
- Career Information, Exploring Career Interests, Drug Education, Refusal Skills, Staying Bully Free, Study Skills, Test Preparation Information, Test Taking Tips, Suicide Prevention, Leadership Skills, Goal Setting, Interpersonal Skills (Getting along with others), Soft Skills for school and work, Testing Information (ACT, SAT, PSAT, ACCUPLACER, ASVAB), Preregistration for classes, Information about passing, failing, programs of study, self-concept/self-respect, Healthy relationships
- Small Groups as needed
- Study Skills, Career Groups, Anger Management, Personal issues as requested.
- Individual Guidance
- Personal/ Social/Emotional Issues, Crisis Counseling, Study skills, Goal setting, Career Choices/Academic Advisement (Class Choices), Schedule all students 5-6, New student orientation, Assist with registration, Test Interpretation
- Consultations with parents about their student’s school issues
- Consultations with teachers and other agencies as needed on behalf of students and parents
- Help with 504 meetings/issues.
- Help with ESL meetings/issues.
- Help with student placement issues (Special Ed, Alternative Ed.)